Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HANS ZIMMER 'NOT ASKED TO DO SUPERMAN VS BATMAN'

Hans Zimmer who composed the soundtrack for Man of Steel has revealed he has not been asked to compose the soundtrack for the planned Superman Vs Batman.

He said: "Honestly, I'm just sort of grappling with that right now.

hans zimmer


"Quite seriously, the thought right now is that no, I don't want to go and take what I did with [Christopher Nolan] and just plonk it into another movie. There isn't one good reason to do it, and there are so many good reasons not to do it."

"I really enjoyed working with Zack Snyder, so part of it would be a personal decision. At the same time, I wouldn't want to put the ideas I used in the Chris Nolan Batman movies into a Superman movie. It just wouldn't feel right.

"I'm a procrastinator, and right now, I don't want to make a decision. Zack hasn't talked to me about it, so I don't have to worry about it! I'll worry about it when I have to worry about it, and then, if I'm lucky, I'll have an idea.

"If I have an idea, I can do something with that, but if I don't have an idea, then my good idea is going to be, 'Get somebody else'."

Source

THE BEARDED TRIO ON FACEBOOK
THE BEARDED TRIO ON TWITTER
THE BEARDED TRIO ON GOOGLE+

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar