There must be something in the lighting at card shows that doesn't allow me to see cracks in Kellogg's cards. I brought home a nice group of cards that I thought were free of cracks. Then I get home and check them out - ugh.
I added some decent cards, but none were variations that I needed. With a limit of four hours at the card show, I didn't consult any of my lists.
It is always nice to add some 1971s, but I was really hoping to pick up some nice ones. Prices for nice commons seemed to be $15+. If I had more time like last year, I might have gotten some graded ones for under $10. Next year in Chicago I might go on Sunday which would be good for picking up stuff no one wanted and bad because good stuff will be gone if priced fairly.

0 Yorumlar