Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monorail & Matterhorn, August 1962

HEADLINE: STUPID BLOGGER ACCIDENTALLY DELETES COMMENTS!
Hey GDB readers (and commenters), I was going through my Blogspot account, intending to delete  100 spam comments. BUT I selected the wrong thing and clicked "delete" on PUBLISHED comments. SO DUMB. I apologize to all of you who have commented over the past few weeks. Fortunately I stopped it as soon as I realized my horrible blunder, so I didn't delete all 8 years of comments, but only the last few weeks. Still, I am upset about it. Sorry, everyone. ANYWAY, on with today's post….

Wowee, you gets yer Yacht Bar, Monorail (the blue one), Skyway, and Matterhorn, all for one low low price! Maybe I should charge more. Let it be known that from this day forward, prices to view this blog have doubled. It's nothing personal, just business.


Every night the cleaning crew had to scrub the Matterhorn from top to base with a specially-formulated "Matterhorn Cleanser" created by Amway*. They used 10,000 gallons of the stuff! It had a nice piney smell, so that was a bonus.


*This is a lie.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar