Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Struggles

We all have our struggles and crosses to bear.  I have stiches in my hand that are driving me half totally crazy.  Nothing seems to help…except ice and elevation…one night I even took one of those poop stopping pain pills…I was desperate to be pain free to sleep. I figured if one stopped me up at least I was pain free for four hours…and eventually I would poop again.  Thank goodness just one had no effect!!!

I am tired. I bawl at the drop of a hat. I am cranky…yet I am not in a forest fire or a hurricane ..SO I should quit the bitchin…suck it up and put my big girl panties on and not rip out the fourteen stitches in my hand by myself.  ( I could start and remove a few and then Far Guy will have to help me finish.)

If I were a dog I would certainly have bitten them to release the torturous things. I would have to wear that doggie cone of shame because I could not be trusted if I were a dog.

Life would be easier if I WERE A DOG.

I am beginning to think that I am allergic to those stitches and what ever else they used to close up that incision.  It hurts, it itches…I am done bitching now…the stitches will be gone in a few more hours. I can do it…maybe.  I wonder how many minutes it is until then?

Photo from Carey

This is a photo my baby brother sent me from Houston.  He works there. He wrote “ I had a leaky garage ceiling, no significant issues. Some folks down the street not so much see the photo…”  He was away from Houston during Hurricane Harvey and returned after Labor Day.

Blog Signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar