Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thankful

Our Thanksgiving Day, a day of much to be thankful for.

We gathered at my brother's home. My sister, Mary Ellen, and our step mother, Mary, were there too. Oh what a good time and oh what a feast!!

The amazing farmland view from their front window!



After our huge dinner of turkey 
and all the wonderful dishes that goes with it...


Letting it settle with a cup of coffee and some good conversation!






Pie, apple and pumpkin.
Ice cream.
GF pumpkin dessert.
SO GOOD!!

Family ♥

Nancy is a lover of seasonal decorating...





This is only a little bit of all the lovely!

She is also an amazing photographer.
 I thought I took some photographs of some of her work but guess I didn't.
Bummer!

Perfect....relaxing after our big meal!

What a great day.....I'd love to have Thanksgiving Day for more than one day a year!
So many loved ones we could have enjoyed a meal with. 
Guess there's always next year =)


So the other day Aidan told me to open the cupboard door
and see if it makes me feel uncomfortable, 
like eyes are watching me.

I was busy in the kitchen and didn't really feel like playing along.
But I did.



Yup.....


I cracked up!!

Living with kids ♥


We never painted the rolling barn door  to our bedroom
mostly because I couldn't decide what color.

Well, I decided and my painter went to work =)

I'm really having a hard time getting a good picture 
but these are close.



We watered down the accent wall paint and did a wash over the door.

I really didn't want a solid color,
really wanted to see the old hinge markings!

The color is a bit more deep and even than it's showing here.
We really like the result!

The apparatus to hang the TV on the wall is on it's way,
Slowly but surely the room will come together.


God bless the rest of your weekend!





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar