Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Three Wishes And A Prayer...

Today.....
I was searching for images of
wish boxes to post...
{one of my ideas for you!}
Of course, the best one I found was
taken by
Corey at
I can't ever just look at her images.
I must read the post that goes with it.
Her post was 2 years ago titled
It was about her Dad who she loves
and misses every single day....
It was about three wishes...
I smiled.
I moved over to her post today.
It is an image
of her Dad's closet....
I read it & I cried.
I understand first hand...
I want to comfort her
but don't know how.
So I prayed.
I prayed that Corey will be strong.
I prayed that she knows how loved
She is....
I prayed that she remembers that
it is a cut that makes
one grow.
Grow into beautiful things,
like her story about cutting
roses~

&

So I pray she has a safe journey Home

to French Husband~

XO's

fin

Image taken by Corey at Tongue in Cheek




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar