Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Windows and Redoing the Front Wall

 So I have actually been working on the dollhouse this weekend. I started with the stairs again.



I still need to work on the floors but I decided if I'm going to use these stairs I want to move the window up further so I can put either shelves or a sitting area there.

And since I wanted to make the kitchen window smaller I'd have to redo the front wall anyway so away I went.



The windows are almost to the ceiling this way and it gives me more space for the backsplash and some open shelving. 

I need to do some sanding and a bit of touch up paint but I think the black frames against the dark blue will look good.




I think this will work better. It reminds me a little of my mom's kitchen window. She had spider plants hanging from the ceiling in macramé holders and that could be fun to do too.

Here's a look through the accordion doors.


So far I like how it looks. I need to prime the walls and paint them before I can do anything like the backsplash. And I need to do the floors before I can put the cabinets in. 

Hopefully I'll be making progress a little more quickly now.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar