Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Revlon Sequin NOTD Weekend Mani

Hi guys ! Hope everyone is just as glad as I am that it's FINALLY weekend ! This was one seriously suck-ish week so far ! AND as in the pic above, I broke my thumb nail on Monday night, so all my nails are a little shorter again :(

Today I'm showing you my NOTD weekend Mani - A gorgeous yet fun and simple mani to start my weekend. For this Mani I used two coats of Revlon Sequin and dotted a bigger dot with Avon ASAP Pink and the smaller black dot with Avon Matte Black with my dotting tools.

Below are the photos-
I love the simplicity and gorgeous colours together, really something work appropriate for me yet something fun too !

Remember to enter my 1ste Blog Anniversary Give Away too if you haven't done so yet ! Here is the link again - my-first-give-away-details

Have a fantastic weekend everyone !! ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar