Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Accessorize

Ahhhh I love it, it's so very cute and from Accessorize for about £8.00 maybe. I really can't remember, I just bought it to be honest. I really like some of the jewelery they are selling at the moment, pretty much my kind of style.....dainty, cute and some are vintage style or quirky in someway. Although I do like my statement pieces as well as dainty. Don't you just love getting something you know not a lot of people have? or a one off piece from a vintage store that only you have? I wish Leeds had more vintage stores, I need to get to London and hit Camden.
Okay here it is..

So the pictures aren't the best (as usual) the bracelet has flowers made out of little pearls, dusty pink flowers, love hearts with diamantes and a pearl in the middle. I'm not normally a huge fan of diamante unless it's real diamonds or tasteful, the way they are set can make a difference too. Also not a huge fan of gold (haha how picky do I sound?) unless its subtle like  this bracelet (although for some reason some parts look really gold in the pictures hmm).

Anyways its really lovely, seen loads of other nice bracelets too like the one below...I like it because its really quirky and different and of course a lovely colour.
 
I also got a elasticated headband, it has clear sequins on it which you can't really see in the picture. It only cost £4.00 as well.
And thats all for now....I feel another shopping trip coming up soon though.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar