Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy March!!!

The daffodils are up and the weeds too!  LOL!  They get a head start on me every year but that's okay.  It keeps me from being bored!  Last month was Black History month and this is Women's History Month!  So I will be posting things all month long relating to Women's History Month.

To get you started,  and me too, here is a book that looked like a good beginning!  I purchased it for my Kindle from Amazon for $2.99.....a good deal in my estimation!  So,  if you'd like to learn more about "badass" women this is a good jumping off place.

Yesterday was pretty productive around the homestead.  I did the usual Monday chores and some "in-depth" cleaning too.  I made a dessert of Vanilla Crack...remember my Christmas Crack?  This recipe was in my last Hannah Swenson mystery but it is not as good as the Christmas Crack recipe.......but still definitely edible!

I also received my yarn for Amy's fox scarf.........

The yarn is very soft and the colors are perfect!  I ordered needles too but I received an email this morning stating that they could not send my needles because they had a inventory discrepancy and  could not order any more either.  So, I placed an order on Knit Picks for needles and a couple skeins of sock yarn that they just happened to be on sale....lol!  A girl's got to take advantage of a sale when she sees one!

Today is more cleaning, clearing and organizing.  I need to defrost some ground beef for a meatloaf tomorrow, change my sheets, wash my quilt and blanket, file receipts, repair my fire pit screen and a zillion other things!  Oh, and make bread too! TTYL!

Happy Trails!!!



 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar