Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

KenR - 28mm Italian Wars Mtd Crossbow


I did the horses for these for Challenge IX when I did the bulk of my Italian Wars Project and they have been sat on a book shelf waiting for the finishing touches to be added and the figures built and painted.


So here is the finished unit, 12 x 28mm plastic Perry Miniatures with one of Petes Flags as the icing on the top.


I just love the Perrys figures so much, if someone asked me to design a figure that matches my painting style exactly it would be these, the faces are just so good, I even find myself adding little expressions on them.


So we have another 121 points to add to the 1046 in the bag giving me 1167 a very productive pandemic.


Next up will be a mounted unit for the Kingdom of Jerusalem force with some 7tv on the side lines for when I get bored of light blue.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar