Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New York City

As we are planning our trip to NYC, my wife and I, for Easter week-end I would like to ask you what are your recommendations for a cinephile like me. I’ve already been there three times and this time I will be Record hunting, wandering in the streets, Central Park, Cafés, restaurants, maybe going to a New York Rangers game, etc.

1 - Movie shooting locations Which ones should I have seen? I want to finally see the place they shot Ghostbusters (the old fire station).

2 - Record hunting. For those who know me well know that I am a decent music lover. Collecting vinyls is the pinnacle of my love for music. What are the stores I must visit to discover the best choice and also prices.

3 - Music venues. Which club or venue should I go to and try to get tickets for a show?

4 - SNL. Should I try to wait for a ticket of the recording of Saturday Night Live? Or even if I go there by six o’clock Saturday morning I won’t be able to be in the audience.

5 - Shopping. Where is the best place to shop for clothes and accessories? (this one is to please my wife and also me ‘cause I need new shoes).

- Anything worth mentioning!

Thank You very much and every suggestion will be appreciated!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar