Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yarn Along


This week Frodo wanted in on the photo.  Whenever I grab the camera he is right beside me thinking we are going outside.  I like to think he likes helping me with the photo composition.  Anyway, my pi shawl was done last night but I had to undo five rows of my lace edging.  That happens when you knit at night near bedtime, well it happens to me!  So let's say it's almost done.  What a labor of love.  I enjoyed having this on the needles.  When we went traveling this past weekend this was the only project I focused on.  Remember, I promised myself no new big projects until this project was off the needles.  Self motivation is easy for me :) Hopefully I'll update the project page soon with finished photos!

My reading is exactly the same:  The Red Garden by Alice Hoffman.  To be honest I did very little reading over the weekend with all the socializing.  Now that I'm home and back to the quiet life I'm sure this book will be finished in a few days.  I mentioned that the theme is a town with short stories told through many generations.  I love she has developed folklore and ghosts as the years roll by.  Also how history is preserved and altered through story telling of the characters.

What are you knitting and reading this week?

Joining Ginny

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar