Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thursday, 17-10-19

Good morning.  I'm back, day planned and raring to go although I have been sensible and cancelled the aqua class I intended to go to.

So:
B:  scrambled eggs
I just want to take it a little bit easy and I love scrambled eggs anyway.
SW:  free

L:  Pumpkin soup (trying out a recipe), apple
This will be a cheat as I'm using canned pumpkin, but it should be free.  I might add some philly light at the end because I have some to use up and that will need to be synned.
SW:  25g of philly light is two syns

D:  crustless quiche, roasted tomatoes, mini roasties
I have Beth to dinner this evening and, maybe, for lunch too so it's all vegetarian unless I add a bit of ham to my quiche.
SW:  both healthy extras for cheese  and the roasting will be much more innocent than it sounds as I shall use spray oil.

Ss:  fruit

BM:  a walk

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar